Ahmida EL ACHARI
Associate Professor & Research Supervisor
Multifunctional Textiles and Processes Group
- Research skill : Multifunctional Textiles and Processes Group
- Associate professor & research supervisor – Section CNU 33
- Theme 1: Functionalization of textile support by grafting and chemical coating (Improvement of surface properties : Hydrophobic, hydrophilic, antibacterial textiles, Textiles filtering complexing heavy metals).
detection of toxic molecules in water
- Theme 2: Synthesis of organic molecules with selective and specific detection of toxic molecules in water
DEPOLTEX (Scientific co-director)2010-2014 (French National Program FUI)
manufacture of functionalized depolluting textiles
Partners: Dylco Afitex, Baudelet, NEO Eco, Nordlys SAS, TOTAL, DYLCO, Armines, IFTH, Université de Lille.
Textiles functionalized by porous solids of the MOF type for the capture and/or the degradation of toxic agents
Partners: UCCS-Université de Lille, DGA
Books - chapters
- Saihi Dhoha, Ahmida el achari Claude Caze and Abdellah Ghenaim – Nylon 6,6 Knitted Fabrics With Antibacterial Properties – DOI: 10.1533/9781845694104.3.144
- Medical Textiles and Biomaterials for Healthcare December 2000
- PUBLICATIONS : until June 2022 : 48 papiers published in peer-reviewed scientific journals on ResearchGate : https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ahmida-El-Achari/research
- Chemistry of organic matrices for composite materials,
- General and organic chemistry,
- UV and IR spectroscopy,
- water and pollution.