Below are the list of selected ongoing projects that Cédric COCHRANE is a Principal Investigator (PI) or co-PI
• Smart textiles
• Designs of experiments
• Textile metrology
• Project management,
• Supervision of students internship.
• 2007 : Sensor best paper awards – 3rd Prize – « Design and Development of a Flexible Strain Sensor for Textile Structures Based on a Conductive Polymer Composite » – by Cédric Cochrane, Vladan Koncar, Maryline Lewandowski and Claude Dufour. Sensors 2007, 7(4), 473–492;
• 2017 : Top Editor-recommended articles of 2017 – « Textile sensor for heat flow measurements » by E. Onofrei, T. Codau, G. Bedek, D. Dupont, and C. Cochrane, Text. Res. J., vol. 87, no. 2, pp. 165–174, Jan. 2017.
• 2020 : IPC award (industry association for printed circuit board and electronics manufacturing service companies), In recognition of your outstanding contributions towards the development of « IPC-8921: Requirements for Woven and Knitted Electronics Textiles (E-Textiles) Integrated with Conductive Fibers, Conductive Yarns and/or Wires », IPC APEX EXPO 2020, 2020.
• Pedagogical Tutoring of International Academic Exchanges: University of Zagreb
• Co-manager of the E1 textile discovery module
• Follow-up and supervision of internships and student projects (E1, E2 and E3), tutor of apprentice engineer
• Elected member of the board of directors of ensait since 2021
• Elected member of the scientific council of ensait since 2012
• Elected member of the GEMTEX laboratory board since 2017