The starting points of the project are (technical skills, technical know-how and industrial needs):
– Mature textile technology
– Possibility to functionalize textiles with organic electronics materials and to connect them with traditional electronics components.
– Sensitivity of organic materials sensor are reaching the threshold limits fixed by health agency
– Possibility to generate pollutants with accurate concentration in a laboratory scale AHU
– Need of ventilation duct detection for monitoring indoor air environment, improvement of human environment: potential economic market
Work plan — Work packages, deliverables
The inter-dependencies between the work packages are illustrated in Figure 2. WP1 feeds requirement input to the R&D WPs (2-8). The development and technical WPs form the basis of the dissemination and exploitation activities in WP9.
Period : Oct 2019 / Sep 2022
Keywords : smart textiles – air filtration – remote sensing
Website : SAFIRS ANR website
Partners : GEMTEX – ENSAIT Laboratoire GEnie des Matériaux TEXtiles – Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts et Industries Textiles – GROUPE TITANAIR – IMT Institut Mines Télécom – ETT ENERGIE TRANSFERT THERMIQUE
Ensait contact : Vlandan KONCAR – Cedric COCHRANE